Our collection of conditioning equipment is quite different from what you will find at a typical gym. This is because it is our belief that we should offer nothing less than the most effective equipment available. And most of the equipment we offer won’t be found at any other gym in the area. Why is that? In a phrase – because this equipment is extremely effective! And an effective workout isn’t an easy workout. You can’t read a magazine and sip your Chai latte on these machines, so most gyms just don’t offer them. They would rather you pedal slowly and endlessly on a recumbent bike, glide meaninglessly on an elliptical, or plod lazily on a treadmill while daydreaming of the results you will never achieve.
Concept2 Model C Rowers
- One of the few conditioning machines that offers a total body workout – effectively working the legs, core, and upperbody
- Provides a devastatingly effective conditioning workout with little impact on the joints
- Because it uses so many muscle groups if offers one of the most effect calorie burning workout
- Because you work through such a great range of motion, this machine is great for joint health and flexibility
- Replicates a real world movement while working all the major muscles of the legs
- Provides a punishing cardiovascular workout with less impact than a treadmill
- Equally effective for weight loss clients, weekend warriors, as well as high level athletes
- Effectively works the upper and lower body
- Provides a killer conditioning workout with little impact
- The Airdyne has recently become popular with mixed martial arts athletes, but is equally effective for everyone
The Prowler is one of the best training aids we have ever seen. As a matter of fact, when Jim and I first saw one during a product review trip, we both placed an order for one THAT DAY. All it took for us was seeing it, and it was a done deal. The Prowler can change your training forever. The Prowler is one of the best ways to develop strength in your legs, hips, and arms. The Prowler can be used in team situations and competitions, and it can make for a great atmosphere. -Dave Tate
EliteFTS Dragging Sleds
Sandbags 25lbs to 200lbs
Farmers Walk handles
Versalclimber – coming soon!
Battle Rope – coming soon!
Atlas Stones – coming soon!
Plyoboxes – coming soon!
Why Nautilus? Because Nautilus exercise equipment is, quite simply, the best designed exercise equipment available. Arthur Jones goal in developing this equipment was to overcome the deficiencies inherent in the dumbbell and barbell. Nautilus equipment is the only equipment that meets the requirements
Nautilus 2st Leg Press
Nautilus 2st Leg Extension
Nautilus 2st Leg Curl
Nautilus 2st Rotary Calf
Nautilus 2st Bench Press
Nautilus 2st Overhead Press
Nautilus 2st Compound Row
Nautilus 2st Lower Back
Nautilus Next Generation Super Pullover
Nautilus Next Generation Abdominal
Nautilus 2nd Generation 4-way Neck
Freemotion Functional Trainer
Plate Loaded Equipment
Hammer Strength Squat Lunge
Hammer Strength Leg Extenion
Hammer Strength Leg Curl
Hammer Strength Row
Westside R-3 Power Racks
- The Power Rack is a true staple of any strength training program – if your gym doesn’t have one then you probably shouldn’t be training there.
- The Rogue R-3 Rack was designed in conjunction with the Legendary Louie Simmons of West Side Barbell
- The R-3 is constructed of 11 gauge steel, this is a bombproof rack that can be used for anything from squats and pin pulls to bench presses and pull ups.
- uses the West Side Hole Pattern – 1” through bench and clean pull zone then 2” spacing above and below.
- Made in America by Rogue Fitness
Rogue Flat Bench
Nautilus 0 – 90 Adjustable Bench
over 500lbs of Bumper Plates
Olympic Lift/Deadlift Platforms
Hydraulic Squat Rack
Texas Deadlift Bar
Texas Power Bar
Mastadon 65lb Squat Bar
8″ Strongman Log
12″ Strongman Log
Standard Olympic Bars
Straight Curl Bar
EZ curl Bars
1″ Circus Dumbell Handle
2″ Circus Dumbell Handle
3″ Circus Dumbell Handle
Dumbbells 0 – 100lbs
Spud Weighted Dip Belt
Westside Weight Releasers
Elitefts Jump Stretch Bands
1 – 5 Bench Boards
EliteFTS Blast Straps